Thursday, March 15, 2007

Diva Fashion Mag


Have been very very very busy lately, with my assignments. I'm currently hooked up with the magazine designing assignment. My friends and I choose to produce a fashion magazine which is named, "Diva - Fashion Magazine".

Unlike others, we do not want to use pictures or images available online. All we want are original pictures of ourselves taking the model roles! ;p Haha. The work is now 50% done and soon, it'll turned out to become one good work.

NO, I'm not going to post the content of my work until it's all done and completed. But at this moment, I'm going to share pictures of the people behind the works!









Look at my black eye ring! OK, now it can prove how busy and tired I am. :( Do not stop visiting my blog just because I do not update them as often. Stay tune to see MORE and MORE pretty pictures! Hahaha.



Note : I just realised I posted alot of assignment-related entries here. So, I decided to create a new label, Assignments to keep my blog alive and update, and at the same time to share my works with you!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Diva Fashion Mag"

 

Blogger Zer0said... (March 15, 2007 9:03 PM) : 

Magazine design ay?. Interesting. Really curious to see the outcome.

I'm in the midst of a magazine design project myself..Hey, what are you studying ar?.

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (March 15, 2007 11:25 PM) : 

eh i like the pic of ur's!! although u got eye bags lol. pretty. notforget to mention. ladylike!

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (March 15, 2007 11:54 PM) : 

Work it girl! cant wait to see the final work!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 16, 2007 1:20 AM) : 

diva doesnt do cockeye

 

Blogger Leensaid... (March 16, 2007 2:39 AM) : 

hey, who is the fourth girl ah.. she got no name one .. =P

good luck on your magazine.. it sure will be great.. wanna see it soon!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 17, 2007 12:13 AM) : 

nice pictures, pretty girls!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (March 17, 2007 2:55 PM) : 

zero : yeah. i know you have it too. ;p i'm takig diploma is mass communication. this assignment is under Desktop Publishing

abcchin : more like hantu to me. hahaha.

alia : wait for that post! ;p

firewire : thats not the final work. its a candid lar..

jazlyn : hahaha thats me.

she : thank you. :)

 

post a comment