Monday, March 19, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me

I’ve been tagged by Peggy.


01. I hate Garfield, extremely
I'm serious about it. I feel very annoyed, irritated and disgusted when I see Garfield. Sorry if I offended any Garfield fans here but its true. It must be some stupid experience or bad memory I had when I was younger. I hate the way Garfield act. I hate the eyes!! Everything la. And I think I'm weird.


02. I don't know how to camwhore
For you people who thinks I'm an expert in camwhoring, I have to explain it right here. No. I'm not. I'm really not. All those good camwhore pictures of me are actaully depending on mirrors. Yes, mirrors! I had the mirrors infront of me to make sure I ge my correct angles ok. Very embrassing. I dont know how to "catch" the angle.


03. I have weird language channel
Yayayaya. Its weird when I speak only Mandarin to people I'm not close with. And it weird they think I'm a Taiwanese, Singaporean and sometimes a China girl. I'm a pure Malaysian. I dont know what's up with my Mandarin. Besides, I can speak very fluent English only on the phone to people whom I'm not close with. Damn weird. When I'm in normal condition, I speak rojak-language.


04. My morning routine in the toilet
I have weird habits in the toilet only during the morning. I will spend about 5-8 minutes sitting on the tolet bowl doing nothing. Then, I trim my eyebrow following by brushing my teeth, to make something painful on me, to keep me awake. Damn weird. If the routine is messed up, I wont feel good for the day. It i also a must for me to wash my hair in the moring before I go to college or work.


05. Falls very frequently on heels
Its common for girls to trip and fall on heels, when they first learn how to walk on them. But I'm different. I'm such a mess. Till today, I still fall on heels only on my left side. I think most probably its because my left leg has not much energy. You can see me standing or walking imbalancingly on my left from time to time. Very embrassing sometimes. Haha.


06. How I look in reality and in pictures
I look as if I'm two different person in picture and in reality. Its not me, myself who claims it but it was the others who told me so. The worse thing is, most of them said I look much better in pictures which is so mean lor.. Hmmnp. And some people really got cheated with the pictures of me for how I looked like. I never photoshop on how I look ok. I also dont know why. ;p OOH. My lips bloat in pictures too. Very weird.


Well, I have much more weird things about me but I'm going to mention only 6 here. And whoever who reads this, have to tell me one weird thing about yourself in my comment box! As weird as possible. See if you could suprise me. Hahahaha. So, there is no need for me to tag you in your blog! :)

Labels:

Comments on "6 Weird Things About Me"

 

Blogger mshoneysaid... (March 19, 2007 4:45 PM) : 

i think im weird too >.<
i will stand infront of my bathroom mirror and start dancing like oh-look-im-so-sexy. =p

and i really very hate orange. no idea.i hate the name"orange",i hate oranges, i hate things in orange colour,orange flavour. i just hate seeing orange colour.=p

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 19, 2007 7:06 PM) : 

i'm not really a weirdo.

but i can smell menstrual. *_*

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (March 19, 2007 7:48 PM) : 

omg. shhhh. i also use mirrors to camwhore to catch my angles. WAHAHAHAHAHa.. hurm.

 

Blogger DeGiRLsaid... (March 19, 2007 8:03 PM) : 

i feel weird now.. weird enough for u? haha!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 19, 2007 8:34 PM) : 

i cannot stay in the toilet for long... after 2-3 minutes i have to get up... yes, even if it's a big business!

 

Blogger Jacqkie Rowena said... (March 20, 2007 2:26 PM) : 

my legs need pillows when i'm sleeping. XD

Love, Jacqkie

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 20, 2007 5:46 PM) : 

my eyebrows join!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 21, 2007 3:25 PM) : 

i have a phobia of worn out stickers. .weird enough?? XD

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (March 23, 2007 1:00 PM) : 

mshoney : hahahaha. ten you must have garfield like me too! :) and you'll hate my orange room as well :(

she : eeewwww?

alia : serious ah?!?!?! *hi5*

degirl : why do you feel weird now?

susan : so funny one? but i shit very fast also.. hahahaha.

jacqkie : wow. i know this! weird!!!

karen : hahaha that's not really weird lar. trim it! :)

jaz : huh? i dont get it. :(

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (March 28, 2007 11:29 PM) : 

What about this? :p

 

post a comment