Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tired, very tired.


I've never felt like this before. I'm so sick and tired of my life's routine now. Its not that I'm complaing about it or not enjoying it but I'm just tired, too tired to enjoy it.

24 hours a day are not enough for me. I practically have no time, when I have no time I do not have the inspiration to blog because my brain is too laggy. Multi-tasking can really kill me. I hope it does not jam in the middle of work.


Struggling


You see, it is now the period when assignments are due to. I'm not doing last minute work but I cant handle them when they come together and due together. Sigh. I've only 30minutes time with the tv everyday now and the rest with either books or computer to finish up my works.

Don't ask me about my weekend because they are worst.


Triangel


I'm currently a part-timer in a jewellery shop as well. If you bump into me in Plaza Damas, do not think that I'm doing my shopping or having fun time there. Yes, I'm working there. I think its kinda funny when I tell the others that I'm working in a jewellery shop. Haha, what can I even do there? Well, the job there is easy. Bascially I just arrange the stocks in the morning, count them, servee when there are customers, take pictures of the stocks, photoshop them and put them online for online business, do my homework there and the routine keeps going till 9 at night.


I've been working for two weekends already and I've learnt more than you can imagine. Now, I know how to differentiate real stones(with some machines lar) , the names, the qualities, the diamond cuts and many many many more. Even the history of the stones. Haha.

See lar, I'm so hardworking man! How can I not be tired.............

Labels: ,

Comments on "Tired, very tired."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 14, 2007 10:06 AM) : 

がんばって ください!!
(ganbatte kudasai! :P)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 14, 2007 1:52 PM) : 

eric : hahaha i know how to read one you know!! ;p i got learn nihon go... haha

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 14, 2007 3:50 PM) : 

wow! i never knew you were so hardworking. ;p

no matter what, remember to take care of your health as well!

 

Blogger Yi Mingsaid... (February 14, 2007 9:57 PM) : 

I get the feeling. I'm stressed out from homework and extra-curricular activities myself.

I'm not gonna tell you to chill, because I hate it when people ask me to that as well, so I'll just say take care of your health ya!

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (February 15, 2007 1:47 AM) : 

wah. so hardworking, if you stand beside me, you made me look like a fat lazy walrus. hahah

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 16, 2007 2:04 AM) : 

really?? woooooooooo.. we got something in common now! :P haahhaha..

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (February 17, 2007 2:08 PM) : 

she : yes yes. i will :)

yiming : yeah i dont like it when they are people who tries to like, console when they dont even understand.

alia : hahahaha. its because you havent started your college life, right? ;p

eric : i can read... but cannot speak. ;p hahaha

 

post a comment