Saturday, February 24, 2007

Oh Oreo

This is another assignment of mine, to design a brand new advertisement for any product I like. I choose Oreo as my product. I wanted to use so many products you know and I also don't know why I ended up with Oreo. I don't even like them as much as M&M's.


Initially, I want to portray the Oreo with the milk, using my friend as the model. I think the idea was good enough but I wasn't skillful enough to make the idea come to reality. I failed it. I don't even have the time to take pictures of my friend.


The dateline is near, exam is near and I'm so frustrated about this assignment. My friends are almost reaching the final work but I haven't even started. I'm so dead. I don't even have the mood to start my revision because it is still Chinese New Year. Hahahaha. But actually, exams are starting on Monday. OH SHIT! *faints*


I really could not care more about that assignment. I have loads more of them waiting for me. There is another Communication Research and a Magazine Designing assignment waiting for me. I cannot drag the work. Sigh. So ah, I just cincai on my camera and snapped some pictures of myself with Oreo about an hour ago.


Surprisingly, the pictures came out quite good because this time I was very smart, I set up the white background myself or not you will see the star on my orange wall, my camwhore spot in my room. Oh, I love clean backgrounds. HAHA. At least I'm satisfied with the pictures now. And I need tagline suggestions from you guys! :) Oh please help me. *Puppy eyes*


I personally like the picture above (because my hair looks good) but I cannot use that as my advertisement poster because I think its irrelevant lar. Cannot see the cookie somemore. After 9028705643276984276 shots of me and my oreo, which I "edited" by putting 4 layers of cream instead of 1 to make it look a little more obvious, I finally decided to use the picture below.



Hahaha. I know it looks silly and fake but I like it eh. I edited the colour of the Oreos. Looking better than the ones above right! The cookie at the bottom, on top of my lips is real. The rest are duplicated by me. Hahahaha. So, please give me some ideas of the tagline. Pretty please. As my angpau? Hahaha.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Oh Oreo"

 

Blogger Leensaid... (February 25, 2007 12:35 AM) : 

hey vvens .. how about this

"taste so good, you just want all of them at one go!"

lol..

or

"i wish my mouth was big enough because these are the bomb"

ok, i'm lame... i better shut up =D

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (February 25, 2007 4:54 AM) : 

whoa. damn chun.

"One bite, and you wish to put it all in at a go!"

or

"Orea, wow! oreo, wow! super duper yummy!" hahahahah. ok, that's copying.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 25, 2007 6:46 AM) : 

put 2 orea on ur eyes and lie down on the floor then start *snapping .

location : room la if u want fast work , or else beach with bikini lol

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 25, 2007 6:49 AM) : 

oh yea btw

"got oreo?"

"an oreos a day, keep your mood swings away" :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 25, 2007 11:42 AM) : 

hahah nice pictures!
the one with the milk is nice too.

"Oreo, Oh my romeo...." HAHAHA.

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (February 25, 2007 3:19 PM) : 

jazlyn : hahaha i thought of something like that too.. about the mouth and the cookies.

alea : the first one isnt that bad afterall! :)

rockengi : brilliant idea! hahaha but its abit too late for that lar.

an oreo a day, keeps the mood swings away. ahahaha i'm taking alot! ;p

she : hahahaha you're lame. but it rhymes. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 25, 2007 8:37 PM) : 

"Oreo...so yummylicious they're never too much to handle"

"Like to balance cookies 'n' cream? Try it with Oreo!"

"When it comes to Oreo, there'll be none left tomorrow"

WTH.. eeyer, i dunno la.. hahaha, sorry for the lameness ><"!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 25, 2007 8:47 PM) : 

"white and brown, it'll never let you down"

i'm not good at this, please dont laugh

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 26, 2007 2:09 AM) : 

"you know your an oreoholic when you look like this"

"look ma, no hands!"

"excessive use of oreo, viewer discretion is advised."

:P

 

Blogger Grace Myusaid... (February 26, 2007 10:36 AM) : 

Hey vvens! Damn girl, u r reli a good camwhorer!!! I can't take such good n PRO shots of myself :( next time we shud hold a photoshoot for each other hehehe!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (February 26, 2007 4:51 PM) : 

susan : i actaully like the balancing thing but but not funny enough hehehehe.

firewire : nah, its okay. i feel really happy reading all these from you guys. :)

zen : UUH! I like the word oreoholic!!

grace : hahahaha.. not always lar, that day suddenly got mood to take only. hehehe. OK! you hold it ! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 26, 2007 7:01 PM) : 

hmmmn.. i'm not good at this but i wanna make it rhymes (at least)

"turn off the stereo when you're having oreo." ;p

*runs away*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 27, 2007 3:57 AM) : 

i personally like "taste so good, you just want all of them at one go!"

:)
judging on our lecturer, i think it's gonna be an A! :P

iviane.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 27, 2007 6:41 PM) : 

I like your first 2 pictures with the oreo the best! But I think your choice more suitable lor. And your third picture... reminds me of Jolin Tsai *runs away for shelther*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 28, 2007 9:45 AM) : 

hahaha,you are one gorgeous camwhore... the oreo thing suits you!

 

post a comment