Thursday, February 8, 2007

Being Mean

Do you know what happens when you put something into some places where it does not belong to? Here's an example of it.


Hahaha. Yes. I added my face into one theirs. Its not that I have nothing better to do or what but this is one of my assignment. We were assigned to insert our faces into the celebrities on any movie posters. I choose the Mean Girls! And I think its actually quite interesting and challenging. I've took almost a week (like 1 hour per day) to actually complete my work. It seems easy but its definitely not as easy as you think!

Initially, I wanted to replace my face on Lindsay Lohan's but it was quite tough. I cannot do the starring part she did. She's waaaaaaaaaay too pretty. So instead of putting my face in hers, I choose another girl among the 3 others. Among the dumb blonde, mean girl and the kaypo girl. And here is my outcome.........


Okay, I'm the mean one. Hahaha. Perhaps you cant see it very clearly in the picture above, click here for the original size poster! ;p I actaully think it was quite funny when I first completed the work, but I'm now used to it. Haha. Now I know how I look when I'm a blonde.


My mum said, "That's you? Not nice. Leg too thick for you". And my lecturere actaully said, "Wow. You girls have done better than the previous students", which made me SO HAPPY! :D


Well, what do you all think about it?

Labels: ,

Comments on "Being Mean"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 09, 2007 1:24 AM) : 

your poster really cracked me up, sorry i couldn't help it

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 09, 2007 9:03 AM) : 

now i can imagine vvens inn blonde!! heheh

 

Blogger ericsoonsaid... (February 09, 2007 9:49 AM) : 

=..= so wired

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 09, 2007 5:00 PM) : 

hahah you have a tallll forehead.

somehow, that's just sooooooooooooo not you.. haha.. and yea, legs too fat jor.. hahaha.. =P

 

Blogger Zer0said... (February 09, 2007 9:54 PM) : 

Hahaha.. FUnny larr..

If you didn't mentioned that u edited the picture ppl might not even notice. Clean job!>

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 10, 2007 9:01 AM) : 

firewire : nah its okay. i cannot stop laughing at myself too when i first done it. ;p

she : blonde doesnt really suit me right?

ericsoon : so wired?

eric : its because she has a tall forehead lar! yeah, that's what my classmates said, thats just so not me.

zero : hhaha my lecturer opened the file and asked, "where are you?".

 

Blogger Leensaid... (February 10, 2007 5:34 PM) : 

hehe, love the photoshop and love the real you! nice work but the forehead is too big ! ..

 

Blogger Kuah Jenhansaid... (February 11, 2007 1:37 AM) : 

BLONDE!

haahaha...at least i get to be with paris...who is..also a blonde :S

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (February 11, 2007 8:03 PM) : 

jazlyn : the real me? thanks! :)

jenhan : hahaha. the one with paris was real good and action ;p

 

Blogger Esteesaid... (February 12, 2007 2:49 AM) : 

wow very impressive hehe

 

post a comment