Thursday, January 25, 2007

Roar or Purr?

She told me earlier over the phone that she has bought something for me. She said it was jacket. I was so excited because I'm such a maniac that I actaully love wearing long sleeves and jacket in the very hot Malaysia. But after a second of excitement, I went back to the neutral feeling because I know I'll be disappointed as soon as I receive it.

But my heart was screaming when my mum took it out from her huge luggage bag. She has finally bought the right thing for me during her vacations. Previously, she has always gotten me stuffs or clothes which are not-so-nice. I do not feel good if I tell her I dont like them. I know it'll definitely hurt her feelings. But this time, she has really made me happy and proud. Hahaha.

She got me a very very cute jacket that has ears and furry balls!

I love it! And so, I decided to camwhore.



Labels:

Comments on "Roar or Purr?"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 25, 2007 10:35 PM) : 

erm...am i looking at a 8 year old? hehe

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 26, 2007 2:04 PM) : 

so cute!!!!

where did your mum buy it?!?

 

Blogger The Redeemersaid... (January 26, 2007 3:24 PM) : 

wear that to college!!!!monday!!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 26, 2007 4:22 PM) : 

aww! kawaii. try to MIAO! ;p

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 26, 2007 5:27 PM) : 

firewire : hahaha. do I look really that childish and kiddy or worse when I try to act cute? hahaha.

she : she got it from HK!


chee hang : do you think I would not dare to wear it to campus. I dont mind you know!

karen : ihope you're praising me as well besides the hood on me. haha

 

Blogger .:Baby Gin:.said... (January 26, 2007 5:57 PM) : 

OMG I WANT ALSO!!

 

Blogger The Redeemersaid... (January 26, 2007 6:40 PM) : 

hahaha it would be classic if you wear it er with the hood up for the whole day

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 27, 2007 12:18 AM) : 

baby gin : i know you'll love it because it has EARS you adore! hahaha.

chee hang : i'll die man i tell you because my head is quite big for the hood. hahaha.

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (January 27, 2007 1:20 AM) : 

AAAAAAAAAA! so cute! *pinches you*

 

post a comment