Monday, January 15, 2007

My Wardrobe

I spent more than an hour tidying my very messy wardrobe during the weekend. If I didn't, I know my mum would kill me and also not allow me to put in new stocks. I even found loads of "lost" stuffs and clothes with more than 10 years' history. Alot of paper pieces and rubbish were found inside too. I cant believe that actually I'm wearing the clothes staying with the rubbish within everyday. Hahahahaha.



I took my own sweet time picking out clothes that I'll never wear them again. I'm going to put them along with the my mum's old clothes to be sold as the second hands clothes. She does that every year. For some unknown reasons, her friends actaully love her clothes and would love to buy them too.


Then, I realised that I actaully have alot of clothes that I have not even wear since the day i bought them home. There are also clothes which I've only wear once or twice. I feel so bad. I regret buying them sometimes.

There are also clothes that I'll never dump, like my high school uniform. I'm still keeping them. I wanted to keep my primary's pinaform too but my mum was complaining over me keeping the "junks". She gave them away without me knowing it. And the funny thing is, who will ever have the chance to wear my green pinaform? :(



Whatever. I'm now revenging but taking her clothes in my wardrobe. Hahahaha.


I feel so comfortable and and and, what do you call that feeling? Erm, satisfied and happy after cleaning up the mess in my wardrobe. It looks so much better. I even spray perfume over my clothes. Haha. They clothes are now even colour-coordinated. I really wonder how long can I maintain this because I'm starting to throw things in again. ;p

the before and after

Labels:

Comments on "My Wardrobe"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 15, 2007 10:27 PM) : 

How to sell as second hand clothes?
I wanna sell also, thought of selling them online, but seems a little mafan.. I also got a lot of clothes buy liao didn't wear.. girls are like that i guess.. haha..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 16, 2007 12:41 AM) : 

don't sell them la.. pass them to me. I'll wear them to college and make them look brand new so u'll want them back again haha.. ok? pass them to me ok? hehe ;)

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (January 16, 2007 2:57 AM) : 

eh u wanna sell? i wanna buy la.. ^^

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 16, 2007 11:48 AM) : 

peggy : yeah, selling them online is so troublesome. better not.

grace : you sure you can wear them? and some are really outdated stuffs man.

abcchin : hahaha. when we collected all the clothes to sell, maybe i can share it here. but but not included the dresses. hehehe

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 16, 2007 11:55 AM) : 

sooooo many clothes.. more then i do... lol...

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (January 16, 2007 5:33 PM) : 

haha..nice to hear tat!~ btw.. i will send u back the dress next week k? haha.. kinda busy with my assignments now.. kekke

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 16, 2007 5:39 PM) : 

i can only see the differences after i enlarged the picture. hahaha.

well, you're going to sell them? like rm10 for one? haha

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (January 17, 2007 5:43 AM) : 

haha. welcome to the girls' world. where we shop-shop till our wardrobe bursts but only wear quarter of it. =P

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 17, 2007 12:08 PM) : 

xoxo : hahahaha. not alot lar actaully wardrobe very small.

abcchin : hahaha. there are even clothes i'm selling right, i havent even wear them before. too big.

she : haha. that i dont know. have to ask my mum lor.

alia : YEAH. we dont wear all. haha.

 

post a comment