Monday, January 22, 2007

Minor Updates

I'm sorry but I've been very lazy to update my blog, to rant about my typical life in college and home. This is because, I've been very very very obsessed to Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, and also my new toy!



Now, I cant leave my hands away from the pen and the tablet besides typing! They are just so cool and I cannot stop drawing and doodling.


Okay lar, let me do a little updates.

Well, I've done nothing special recently expect that I've been very hardworking looking for part time jobs around. I've found a couple of good jobs but they are not confirmed yet. And I found one job, which was almost a con. The employer was so smart that he wanted us to be under his line as a direct sales instead of just a normal part time job. Haha. I'm so smart that I realised it sooner than the others. I've learnt a small lesson there, not to trust people easily. :)



*Close blogger and continues with my Adobe programmes.*

Labels:

Comments on "Minor Updates"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 22, 2007 11:41 PM) : 

is that thing expensive? my friend has told me something about that, but he say it is kinda expensive.. happy drawing.. :)

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (January 23, 2007 12:20 AM) : 

omfg.. i wan tat i wan tat!!!!!! as a web media student.. i should have that :P:P:P! how much lerr?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 23, 2007 11:06 AM) : 

expensive? not really compare to wireless keyboard and mouse

btw, your banner a bit too big for the box, showcase your creativity in your future posting ;)

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 23, 2007 12:06 PM) : 

peggy : well. depends on the brand lar. mine is like okay only because i'm not very rich. haha.

abcchin : hahaha. mine is like rm150, you can actually bargain it at low yat!

firewire : haha ya. it depends lar actually. :)

too big? haha i dont really get it. sorry.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 23, 2007 7:21 PM) : 

hahah no wonder you haven been blogging as often as usual!

i love that!! i want it tooooooo!

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (January 23, 2007 7:35 PM) : 

wasssat la?
omg im so outdated. =/

 

Blogger Grace Myusaid... (January 25, 2007 12:16 AM) : 

omg!! I want that as well. vvens, i love your new banner! So youuu!!! I like your doodling! Doodle more yahs? But dun forget to post ur doddles up!

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 25, 2007 4:29 PM) : 

she : if you really like to draw, maybe you should get one too!

alia : its the tablet & wireless pen & wrireless mouse! how do i say it, yu draw something on the tablet with the pen and you can se eyour drawing appearing on your monitor! hahhahaa.

grace : thanks!! but its abit funny i think. okok. i'll doodle more. like conteng-ing your pictures.hehehe.

 

post a comment