Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year Resolutions

01. To have a new hairdo
I think my hair is a disaster now. I can never let if off because I will ended up looking funny. So, I had to tie up my hair 24/7 and I'm sick of it.

02. To have a laptop
I'm also sick of sharing this computer with my brother. Just because this is HIS computer, I had to always beg and argue for it.

03. A new camera too!
I dont want to be greedy but I really want a new camera take can take clearer pictures than my current one. And also a smaller one so that I can bring it to anywhere I want.

04. A good life for him
Dexter is leaving to US in 2 days and I wish all the best for him. :)

05. A better life for mummy too
She's been working very hard to raise up me and my brother. Now, I hope she doesnt need to work so hard anymore.

06. A myname.com
I would like to have one. I dont mind paying but I dont know how to do it using Blogger. Let's see who is so generous to fulfill this dream of mine. :)

07. To have a good year! :)

Labels:

Comments on "New Year Resolutions"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 01, 2007 3:24 PM) : 

may all your wishes come true! :)

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (January 01, 2007 3:47 PM) : 

yeah! good luck to that babe!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 01, 2007 7:39 PM) : 

WOW. nice fireworks.

Happi new year!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 01, 2007 11:41 PM) : 

Hi sweety, have a great year, greez from Germany, byebye

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 02, 2007 12:49 PM) : 

You may want to check this out.

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 02, 2007 4:53 PM) : 

she : thanks. so do you! :)

alea : good luck to you too pretty.

jan : happy 2007! yeah. the fireworks are really cool.

marcel : hi there!! thank you for dropping by. :)

vincent : omg. you really helped alot. but i'm still blur. stupid me. sorry AND thanks alot! happy new year!

 

Blogger Phooiszesaid... (January 02, 2007 5:25 PM) : 

owh haha..ur own domain name? I want tht too. I dunnola...I heard from my dad tht a domain name a yr cost about..300-400. The name is cheap. Like..50 bucks. But the space is pretty expensive. The more space..the more expensive lor. =/

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 02, 2007 6:22 PM) : 

M ! n ! R @ d ! o : dont buy the space. ;p get the link fowarding, its cheap! hehehe. i found a host with link forwarding but i dont know why i cant pay by the card now.. sigh

 

post a comment