Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Missing You

dexter and vvens

It was still like a dream to me. But this dream was special and vivid enough to stay in my mind for a very long time. I cannot forget how we spent the last days together, so happily. You said, "things worked out better than expected." Very true. I really had fun and being a greedy girl, I dint want it to stop. But I know it'll.

I could not sleep for a couples of night thinking that you're soon leaving me. I lied to myself saying that, "You're just kidding with me!". Its not easy for me to accept the fact that you're not beside me now.

I tried hard to hold back my tears early this morning but I failed when I see you, your eyes in red. I could hold them out there but whenever I'm alone at home, I'll start thinking and crying. I miss you.

Perhaps I've repeated this for like 23517380579348 times but I really want you to take good care of yourself out there. I'll always be here for you.




Excuse me for awhile.

Labels:

Comments on "Missing You"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 03, 2007 8:25 PM) : 

*hugs*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 03, 2007 11:47 PM) : 

hey girl... u take care yourself, k?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 04, 2007 12:17 AM) : 

Ow, don't get too sad, and you also must take care of yourself..
Think of it in a brighter way.. Cheer up.. :)

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 04, 2007 7:41 PM) : 

she : *hugs back*

lydia : yes i'll. thanks.

peggy : that is what is keeping me, the positive side. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 04, 2007 10:26 PM) : 

dear cousin jia you jia you jia you! i know it's hard, but i know you can't handle it too :) anything, call me k.

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (January 04, 2007 11:28 PM) : 

awww vvens. you take care of yourself too for your own sake and him. =) he'll be there for you when you need him.

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (January 05, 2007 1:54 AM) : 

*hugs* =) keep positive. hehe

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 05, 2007 9:39 AM) : 

elaine : hhaha. i can or i can't? i will try hard to go through it! jia you for me!

alea : :) sweetnya. i'll. haha dont worry lar i'll take care of myself and make sure i gain more weight. HAHA.

abcchin : *hugs* i'm a positive girl, i think i am. hehe

 

Blogger Jacqkie Rowena said... (January 05, 2007 11:13 AM) : 

aww girl, i hope you'll take care of yourself and all the best to u and him.. *hugs*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 12, 2007 1:37 AM) : 

this is funny

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 13, 2007 11:45 AM) : 

jacqkie : thanks. i'm fine already.

anonymous : hmmn. why said so?

 

post a comment