Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Actually...

...sometimes I feel scary to find out who actually reads or who actually visit my blog. As in, "How come they know about it?", "I cant talk about them anymore..." and "Lucky, I never gossip about them."


Really. The feeling is weird, to me.


And I also know where did my readers came from. Sometimes I found readers that came from blogs I never knew they were existing although they might be a good friend of mine. They just linked me. Sometimes they came from google's search results. This is really funny. I found a reader who came in by searching something with the keyword "Mass Colympics". I think, he/she is a student from my college, my course, my batch, but majoring in PR because they are currently planning for the coming up sports' day for TCPJ. And so, he/she got in my blog.

And it is so scary that, I found a reader, a new one, who actaully re-reads my whole blog from the first post. He/she visit every single page and entry of my blog. I really freaked out when I see the blog's traffic for the particular day. Haha.

And the funniest thing is, my best friends doesnt visit my blog like the others do.

Labels:

Comments on "Actually..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 18, 2007 12:14 AM) : 

Hey, I dream about you last night, buying clothes and recording them down.. I guess is because you post 2 posts related to clothes.. Haha.. Is that scary?? I am not lying ah..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 18, 2007 12:19 AM) : 

ey.. *blurhere* actually or actaully? what's actaully???

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (January 18, 2007 12:25 AM) : 

curiosity kills

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 18, 2007 1:04 AM) : 

omg, if the person is me. got you through abc. I was attraced with your photog, so I just browsed through the pics. Did I really scare you?

-Pt. Neu-

 

Blogger ilovelashsaid... (January 18, 2007 1:11 AM) : 

so as my best friends

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 18, 2007 10:31 AM) : 

peggy : hahaha dreamt of me? that's funny. hhaha..

anonymous : thanks for the reminder! :)

abcchin : yeah!

pt. neu : hahaha its okay? but did you went trhough all the posts? no right?

iris : funny right.?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 18, 2007 1:28 PM) : 

best friends don't need to read your blog to know what's happening in your life =)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 18, 2007 3:49 PM) : 

exactly what susan said. =)

you though about this post cuz of the survey i was doing? lol.

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 18, 2007 4:56 PM) : 

susan : half right. sometimes they dont really know what is happening. really. sometimes.

eric : you can say so... hahaha. :)

 

Blogger Zer0said... (January 18, 2007 8:36 PM) : 

I know how you feel. Ghost readers can be scary. So better assume that everyone you knows (& ppl you probably do not know) reads your blog. lol...safer..

 

Blogger pctansaid... (January 18, 2007 10:28 PM) : 

aiyer vven got stalker...congrats! hahaha...

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 18, 2007 10:41 PM) : 

No. I dislike reading, especially small fonts. Make my eyes go @.@

-Pt. Neu-

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 19, 2007 5:41 PM) : 

when you started to blog... you gotta be ready for this particular phobia. most of your readers will be total strangers(like me, hi Vven)who love to read stories and well... a bit nosy also. haha...
jus dun post too intimate details on yourself...
well... take care vven...
and funny fashion shows on your clothes.. haha..
looking forward to more of your stories.. haha

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 19, 2007 6:06 PM) : 

zer0 : yeah. ghost readers. hahaha.

tan : hahaha. you're congratulating me for having a stalker? haha

pt. neu : hahaha. are the fonts in my blog too small for you? it seems okay to me. :)

rookieslayer : hi there! :)yeah. i expected that but i never knew some were like "really reading" it eventhough they dont know me.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 19, 2007 10:15 PM) : 

Hi vvens!

Yeah i'd wear them if i can find sth i really like hehe! oh yeah, love ur new banner on top!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (January 22, 2007 3:04 AM) : 

haha i bet u dint know i was reading ur blog all this while :P

 

Blogger Esteesaid... (January 22, 2007 8:18 AM) : 

haha! i read toooooo. but nt all the time. ur entries r nice lor. esp da pics (;

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (January 22, 2007 5:23 PM) : 

grace : haha really? i'm gonna change it again until i really find a very vvens' feel banner. hahahaha.

rockengi : i really dont know. surprising huh!

estee : you see, i'm quite lazy to blog with typings. i love to flood them more with pictures. hehehe.

 

post a comment