Monday, December 11, 2006

This Christmas

I always dreamt having a very own Christmas tree at home. I never had one. I wanted one because I wanted to decorate it with my very own style. Having a pretty Christmas tree just make me feel so proud and warm. I can also imagine the joy of preparing boxes of presents for people in the house too.


Picture taken in Passion Pictures, Ampang.



But every year my mum would say the same thing to me when I ask for one, "Next year first. Christmas is so near from now, no point buying it now anymore."

So, I would love to visit various shopping malls to see whether who has the best Christmas tree of the year. I think Suria KLCC always has the best Christmas tree in town because no tree will be taller than it. But this year, I'm quite in love with the Christmas tree Sungei Wang Plaza prepared because they are decorated with moving disco balls. I love disco balls! (I have 3 in my room! Haha).

Besides dreaming for a Christmas tree, I actaully has a few items on my wishing list. I want a snow globe. I dont know why but I'm craving for it recently. I went almost everywhere to look for THE ONE but failed. I'm not a greedy girl. The next and the last item would be a digital camera. This is because mine is dying. It no longer takes clear pictures and it often bullies me; refuse to on when I wanna snap on something. Let's see whether Santa Claus loves me (for being such a good girl this year) or not. :)


p/s : I've got myself a digital Christmas tree! ;p

Labels:

Comments on "This Christmas"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 11, 2006 5:07 PM) : 

omg. is your room a disco?

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 11, 2006 7:18 PM) : 

Your cousins are so cute.. haha.. :)

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 12, 2006 6:50 PM) : 

she : no lar! just have them in my room only. i want one in my future car too! hehehe.

peggy : thank you!!! hehe i'm cute also what. ;p

 

post a comment