Saturday, December 2, 2006

The Moon


This was taken 10 minutes ago at my balcony. Pretty. Just so pretty. But at the same time, it gives me a very lonely feeling. Indeed, I'm feeling the same way here.

Where are the stars?

Labels:

Comments on "The Moon"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 17, 2006 4:23 PM) : 

abbyc - when its at night and the moon is showing up. it always gives us a feeling. LONELY and COLD.

she - agree with AbbyC. it really gives us a very lonely feeling. and aww, the moon is so bright.

caroline - hehehehe... i love the moon but everytime i look at it my heart feel so heavy cuz it reminds me of everything i when through with someone tat is so special to me and your moon pix is really nice

gin - cis. make everybody emo

vvens -

abby : yeah lar. dont know why. cold as in, not wheather. its haih. tak da orang di sisi.. hahaha.

she : yeah very bright. it was like wow! so pretty thats why i rushed to my camera.

caroline : ooh. moon has a special meaning to you?? rain has special meaning to me. :)

gin : hahaa. where got. *runs away*


alea - oh my gosh. i feel sorrow when i see the pic =(

 

post a comment