Monday, December 18, 2006

Bite me if you can...

The prettiest Dragon Fruit, ever.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Bite me if you can..."

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 19, 2006 2:40 AM) : 

eeeee.....i don like dragon fruit hahahah.. look scary to eat... lol.. hmm.. yeah i'm wondering where i can get those clear cover with sicky stuff so i can put my bling bling on my ds hai.. cla how maybe don wan bling lol

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 19, 2006 10:59 PM) : 

that's like my FAVOURITE FRUIT, ever!!!!

- iviane.

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 20, 2006 12:14 AM) : 

i dont like this fruit but you made it look yummy in this picture. :)

 

Blogger alea aminsaid... (December 20, 2006 12:19 PM) : 

I LOVE THIS FRUIT!! <3

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 26, 2006 1:50 PM) : 

caroline : i dont like it too. hahaha. but i like this picture. ;p

iviane : realllllly? :)

she : yeah. i was like, "omg i want to eat it" when i see this.

alia : i dont. :(

 

post a comment