Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The 6 Days Post

Day 1 : 21 December

The "tong yuen" I made.

The giant colourful flour ball. Haha. Since I'm not sure what is it called in English ;p

My grandma, who can rolls them with eyes closed! :)


Day 2 : 22 December



They turned out yummy!!! :)



Day 3 : 23 December

Shopping at KLCC Suria



Day 4 : Christmas Eve



Dinner at Victoria Station



Day 5 : Christmas Day




Day 6 : Boxing Day

Day at Carmen's house

I unboxed my gifts. I love this bath buddies and the snow globes I received :)

Labels:

Comments on "The 6 Days Post"

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 27, 2006 1:29 PM) : 

wow. looks like you had fun! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 27, 2006 10:02 PM) : 

TONG YUEN!!!!!!!! *faints*

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 27, 2006 10:47 PM) : 

woah.. ur tong yuan so yeng one ar? green, white, pink. haha... hands got wash before making it or not ar? =D

 

Blogger Brendasaid... (December 28, 2006 3:50 AM) : 

haha oh i miss making tong yuen. I used to always make it when I was young with my grandma too. But oh well I miss it. :(

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 28, 2006 10:32 AM) : 

she : quite! but was abit bored without internet for a week. hahaha.

anonymous : hahahaha. they are really tasty. i ate alot that day. ;p

xoxo : SURE GOT LA. yeng leh?? all colourings. hahahaha.

brendi : when you was young? you're not even old.!! :) well, dint you get to make them now?

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (December 28, 2006 12:21 PM) : 

man.. i didn't knew its tong jit until i heard the radio.. its too later for me to make tat day! and I WANNA EAT!

nice pics and so cute!!! i got the cute bath bear spongie thing too hahaha in orange!

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 28, 2006 4:32 PM) : 

You have dinner with your bf's family?? :D

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 28, 2006 5:08 PM) : 

abcchin : huh you dont know ah? your family doesnt make them? nvm lar. can buy it outside. hehehe.

peggy : hahaha yah. :)

 

Blogger Phooiszesaid... (December 28, 2006 5:16 PM) : 

Wahhhh! sooo colourfullll! *jeolous* ahha u call it glutionous rice balls in eng =)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 28, 2006 10:10 PM) : 

hahaha. they looked like wasabi balls to me in the first picture. ;p

 

Blogger AbbyC.said... (December 29, 2006 1:32 AM) : 

they don't make one.. i make it every year bleh... >.< yea.. now got instant one.. got filling sumore.. lol *yummy* ummm

 

Blogger vvenssaid... (December 29, 2006 12:21 PM) : 

M ! n ! R @ d ! o : haha there's no need to be jealous. you can make it even more colourful too. i'm considering to make a new colour in the coming year, purple. ;p

karen : yeah. kind of. :)

abcchin : but i dont like instant one. not that yummy. the best filling is Chocolate!! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 30, 2006 1:06 AM) : 

Omg.. so envy la me..
My bf's parents don't quite like me..
Cham..

 

Anonymous Anonymoussaid... (December 30, 2006 10:28 AM) : 

peggy : aiks. headache right when got such thing. maybe theyd ont really know you yet lar.. soon lar they'll soon accept one. :)

 

post a comment