Monday, November 27, 2006

Friendster's Testimonial Survey

Directions : Go to YOUR FRIENDSTER'S PROFILE and list the last 10 people who have given you testimonials. If someone has given you a testimonial twice, skip to the next new person; don't repeat the same name!


01. jack
02. derick
03. jenhan
04. marcus
07. kevin
09. li yin

Q. Have you ever gotten in trouble with 8 (Yong Tze)?
A: NO. She's a very good and sweet girl. No problem at all. :)

Q: How often do you talk to 4 (Marcus)?
A: He's a busy guy. Always on a busy mode. I talk to him when he is free to talk to! Haha.

Q: Is number 1 (Jack) pretty?
A: No. Not a pretty guy. Haha.

Q: Have you ever kissed 3 (JenHan)?
A: HAHAHA.

Q: Is 3 (JenHan) in a relationship?
A: I dont know. Maybe he can answer this question himself.

Q: What would you get 6 (ChuanYee) for his/her birthday?
A: Its over. So forget about it. Haha. (I'm sorry).

Q: Have you ever been to 2 (Derick)'s house?
A: No. Have not even talk to him before, in person.

Q: Do you live close to 10 (Natalie)?
A: I think she lives in Shah Alam or somewhere there. I'm in Ampang.

Q: Have you ever slept with 6(ChuanYee)?
A: SLAPPED you mean?

Q: How did you meet 7(Kevin)?
A: In Friendster. :) Frankly, I dont know him. He just dropped me a testimonial just like this!

Q: What's one fact about 1(Jack)?
A: A guy. I dont know much about him. Just some not-so-cloooose friend I made in Friendster.

Q: Do you know 3(JenHan)'s birthday?
A: Ya. Something shameless mar.

Q: What do you like about 10(Natalie)?
A: She's smart! She's really smart.

Q: What's the next thing you'll do with 9(LiYin)?
A: Fight in the battle of the Winter Games 2006 in Jay-chou.net

Q: Is 4(Marcus) someone you can trust?
A: Of course.! :) He must be very happy if he reads this. Hehe.

Q: Do you think 5(CheeHang) could kill someone?
A: Me first, kill me by making me mad.

Q: What is 8(YongTze) afraid of?
A: Hair not growing long.

Q: When is the last time you talked to number 5(CheeHang)?
A: Last week on MSN. He was asking me to send him some songs which I dont have.

Q: Would 10(Natalie) and 4(Marcus) make a good couple?
A: No. Because I think they are two different type of people.

Q: Is 5(CheeHang) single?
A: I hope he has a girlfriend to control his madnes man.

Q: What's the last thing you did with 2(Derick)?
A: Taking Marketing exam paper

Q: Is 4(Marcus) in a relationship?
A: Yes. He's in love with a pretty girl.

Q: Do you think 1(Jack) has a crush on you?
A: No.

Q: Do you know 9(LiYin)'s favorite music?
A: Jay Chou

Labels:

Comments on "Friendster's Testimonial Survey"

 

post a comment