Monday, July 17, 2006

Reunion @ Thai

Before I left Singapore yesterday, I had a reunion lunch with my mum and both her sisters and families. We're only sort of my grandparents and both my little cousins and its a full family reunion; which didn't happen for almost 5 years. I think the last time we had everyone together was during my uncle's marriage. This doesn't include my 3 little cousins. Hmmn. Its hard for us to have a gathering like this.

So yesterday, we went to Bishan's Junction 8 for our dinner and me pulling my lagguage all along in the complex when everyone started to stare at me. Lucky the colour of the bag and my outfit matched. Hahaha.





Thai Restaurant @ J8


While we were waiting for the food's arrival.....


They looked so alike that Elaine is afraid people would mistaken them with TWINS.



And here comes the food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was my second time eating there and the food there are still so yummy. Tee hee. This time, I ordered soemthing new to me there. The glass noodle with fish and tomyam soup. It sounds so delicious right? But no! It was toooooooooooooooooooooooooo spicy that almost every bite makes me choke. It is the bowl of mee in non-coloured soup; picture number2 row1. It doesn't look spicy at all right?!?!

And so, I pass it to my mum. I can't take it. REALLY. I ate her pineapple fried rice that was FABULOUS! And I too ate the fried glass noodle that Elaine ordered; picture1 row1. It was much more tastier than what I've ordered! Yummy yummy!!

I think everyone enjoyed their meal. The food is just too good. I wanna go there again!! Hahaha. But! Try not to order the Mango Sago there. The first time I had it, it was really awful I have to say. ;( The Mango Sago in Coca Restaurant is much more better! Hahaha.

And what's for dessert?? Red bean coconut ice-cream!! I think is was damn good that even my mum was trying to snatch that bowl of ice-cream from the others. Hahahaha.

Damn satisfied with that meal. But it would be better if I didn't order what looks nice and doesn't taste good earlier. ;(



And neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext, we had something everyone love to eat...!!!



Cun right??!?!?!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Reunion @ Thai"

 

post a comment