Thursday, June 1, 2006

99 Things About Me; You Might Not Know

It's time for MORE self-disclosure. ;p

#01 I don't eat blue m&m's candy except for the minis
#02 Very observant
#03 Afraid of driving yet wants to drive
#04 Can chat better with people online; no eye-to-eye
#05 Very bossy; almost to everyone
#06 Don't really enjoy Western movies because I understand them slow
#07 Hates to ask people for help
#08 Don't take chocolate-flavoured ice cream
#09 Can't sleep when there's still people awake in the house
#10 Can't speak good English, yet some people thinks I'm good in it. I'm not!!
#11 Afraid of being ignored; hates being alone
#12 Can listen to Jay's cd for more than 5 times in a row
#13 Has one eye bigger than another o.O
#14 Racist; but not to people I know
#15 Prefers baby boys than baby girls
#16 Likes fair-skinned people
#17 Dislike animal; ALOT
#18 I seriously didn't realise that about my age now ;(
#19 Likes non-coloured drinks
#20 I will answer anyone who says, "Super rings has a lot of colourings", "No. One colour only what.."
#21 Admires tall guys
#22 Can't stand leaving long nails
#23 Dislike guys with long hair and nails
#24 I have 3 brothers; or maybe more
#25 Can't sleep in a room without aircon
#26 Can't sleep without blanket
#27 Likes to clean my ears
#28 Digs and cleans my belly button too
#29 Very annoying at times
#30 Can be very crazy only with my high school friends
#31 Very Jay-biased
#32 Can be very mad at you if you talk bad about the guy I like
#33 Has a strawberry nose
#34 Afraid of taking planes
#35 Craving over clean beaches
#36 Cries myself even if I'm very angry scolding someone
#37 Don't understand Functions; the ever first chapther in Add Math
#38 Hates public transport in Malaysia
#39 Willing to spend more SD than RM. WEIRD!
#40 Likes to comment on others' dressing style
#41 A bathroom singer
#42 Hates people who smokes and drinks
#43 Never touched alcohol, even wine
#44 Can sing almost every Chinese song picked in Redbox
#45 Remembers every single mean and crude words the others said to me
#46 Always act stupid; but sometimes its real
#47 Feels uncomfortable with a bunch of guys around
#48 Wants to learn to dance
#49 Can't speak good Japanese after three years of Japanese classes
#50 Likes rainy days
#51 Wants to use a transparent umbrella under the heavy rain
#52 Dislike chili sauce
#53 Likes hanging around bookstores
#54 Very loyal ;)
#55 Hardly sweats
#56 Likes the scent of my dear
#57 I think my legs are okay, but my arms are horrible. Too thin
#58 Prefers the doubleJ than Chou-Hou
#59 Quits coffee and tea drinking for 2 years
#60 Uses plenty lots of tissues per day
#61 Wants straight hair when I have curls; vice versa
#62 Hates to shop when I have no cash
#63 Keeps every single movie tickets
#64 Hates being asked about my age
#65 Likes to drink herbal drinks and soup
#66 Very typical Chinese girl who likes to eat Chinese Cuisine very much
#67 Gets very very hyper when I get to see rainbow
#68 Afraid of piercings
#69 Colllects old notes; the stupid me used the rm20 note and wants to buy it back!
#70 Likes jackets!!!
#71 Can only have my fingers crossed with the one I love, can't even do it with the girl-friends
#72 Has to eat rice everyday or not I'll feel weird
#73 Hates to count the number of words written in essays
#74 Not heavier than 35kg
#75 Has plenty loads of bags but uses only a few
#76 Cooks when I feel upset
#77 Hates applying moouse on my hair
#78 Likes Jazz musics
#79 Loves to dream about my future
#80 Wants to get a Minicooper before 35 ;p
#81 Cannot understand Hakka
#82 Gets panic very easily
#83 Likes to wear black clothes
#84 Has to change my clothes at least 2-3 times till I feel comfortable before I leave my house
#85 Likes seafood to the maximun
#86 The little finger on my right hand is always dirty after writting
#87 Has a lot of unknown red dots on my whole body
#88 Gives names to people I don't like
#89 Doesn't call my dear by his name
#90 Always being forced to use lip gloss
#91 Loves Famous Amos no nut chocolate chip
#92 Phone-addict. Can't live without it
#93 Has a baby pillow and a baby blanket
#94 Has a doll which accompanied me ever since I'm borned
#95 Wants to get married at a young age ;p
#96 Afraid of slow-motion stuffs
#97 Afraid of metal and metal's sound
#98 Will never let your teeth touches the fork/spoon when you're eating with me
#99 Will never want to order food by myself

Labels:

Comments on "99 Things About Me; You Might Not Know"

 

post a comment