Saturday, April 8, 2006

The Sports' Day

I love the SSG's sport's day. I attended every year since i joined SSG. I'll go ofor the next year's one too if there's nothing happen to me. ;p

And it was the first sport's day that i'm not involved in today. I felt weird. Every year i would rush to the stadium early in the morning in my green colour tee and go for the march past's preparations. But not this year. The first time ever i was late for sport's day. Hahaha. And still, i did wear green. I'm a loyal green house, Helang's member. ;)

Although we always lose for the past few years, but many didn't know. Helang was the strongest house in the beginning. Muahahaha. Then we were tired of getting the first so we let the yellow then the blue win. ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p Okie lar... It's because the "terror" seniors left the house.. That's why... .

And ya, the thing i was darn sad about is that i missed the march past this morning!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SAD man. I cannot see how they march............. ;( They started the runnings when i reached. Sigh.

Ooooh. By seeing the picture where the greens are passing the baton, i remembered the scene of me running to the house last year. I'm suprised to say so. I did run for my house last year and i did not lose. ;p Despite last year, i think the last time i ran was in the primary school. Lol. Not really a runner. But last year was something emergency where i was their back up runner.

They had a new event this year. The house-cheering. Each house will have some cheerleaders to cheer for a minutes. They were given points too.


I personally did not like the green and the blue houses'. Green - they did not wear green!! WTH. And as for the blue, I dont see any nice movements. Sorry but true. The yellow was just an okay. And as for the red, they were treated unfairly. Pity them.

Bla bla bla.. The results are finally out... The first place is obvious..

And the winner for the march past is.......................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The blue house, Bayan. (again)


View more pictures in my multiply.



Edit : Blue house's theme is masquerade not magician. ;) Sorry for the wrong info. ;p

Labels:

Comments on "The Sports' Day"

 

post a comment