Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rotten Tooth

What the hell. I can't believe it. I actaully went to the dental clinic today!!!!!

Ooh dear, i had this gum ache past few days and it leads to toothache. I could not chew anything at all!! Its just so pain. So suffering and so toturing. The only thing i could manage to eat is porridge for now. Until yesterday, i plucked out my courage to step in the clinic. And here, i want to make a big complain about those people.

I went to the Putra dental clinic nearby my house. They wrote there 9.30am-9.30pm, so i thought i was so lucky to be there at 5. And so, i went in. The lady at the reception kept quiet until I told her i need to see the dentist. Shit. She told me they are closing on 6pm, and the bloody dentist has left. Its only 5.30!!!! Grr. I was so frustrated. I hate the pain i encountered. Grrr. So i told myself, maybe tomorrow the pain will leave me.

And today, when i first woke up in the morning, i check my tooth. AHHH! It was more serious than before. I could not chew at all and what i had the whole morning was just half boiled egg. Bloody hell. I'm so so so hungry and i could not eat anything. I had a bad feeling. I had a kind of weird feeling that the tooth will not be with me for more than 24 hours today.

Indeed.! I went to the clinic again, this time was the government one. And stupid them.

They told me if KIDS who would like to see the dentist need to come only on Fridays. And tomorrow they will not be opening the stupid clinic. Oh shit. What if i'm in an emergency? Will they leave me to death? I told them, i'm in such a pain and i need to see the dentist very badly. And guess what the idiot reply me. "Pain ark..? Come back on Tuesday okay?" WHAT THE HECK! I think i'lll die of hunger by that time. They are just so brainless. My mum and I got so frustrated and furios. We left there without saying anything and headed to Maluri; the Chinese old dental clinic.

I have to say, his clinic is real old. Its like an antique clinic you know. Even the newspaper there is the February issue. *_* GAH. Dont laugh when i mention about this part. I was so scared when i firsly lie on the arm seat. I call that the "toturing seat". The dentist almost faint when he saw my rotten tooth. Hahahahahahahaha. He scolded me, the old man said i should have come earlier. At least he can repair the hole in my tooth. It's too late now. If i feel pain, the only thing i can do is to pull it off.

I never say i want to pluck my rotten tooth and he did it hiself. I was schocked to death.! When he gave the the numb-injection. I went crazy....................... I said C-R-A-Z-Y. I was really mad. Tears started to roll down. Aiya. I always cry when i need to take injection man... Oh ya, i cried lar. I cry baby lar... I squeezed the indian lady's hand, the receptionist. Hahahaha. I was really scared. Hahaha. I was laughing actaully with tears. I just can't control my tears. And the dentist took a long time to pull the rotten tooth out. During the process, i can feel the tooth cracked although my gums were numbed. I almost swallow them. *_* Sigh.. And finally after a long time, the tooth is finally out...

And if you dare to see how it looks like... Scroll. but i advise you NOT.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Labels:

Comments on "Rotten Tooth"

 

post a comment